Welcome to InColorExpress!
How to Order
How to Order
1. Acceptable forms of payment
- For orders in the United States -- A cashier's check, cash or money order in U.S. dollars
- For international orders-Wire transfers, credit cards, or check in advance
- American Express, Visa or MasterCard credit card guidelines:
- Signed authorization showing card number, expiration date, card holder's name, authorizing signature of cardholder.
- Telephone number where cardholder can be reached for verification
- Wire Transfer to ICE's bank account will be subject to a $20 bank fee charge. See instructions below.
- Cash On Delivery (COD, cashier's check or cash) only when shipping within the United States and using United Parcel Service (UPS).
- 2. Please specify your shipping instructions
- Air-freight: Nominate freight forwarder, provide ship to address. All packages are insured through forwarder. We will provide rate quotations as requested based on our special rates with major freight forwarders. If prepaid, charges will be added to the invoice.
We ship through Federal Express, UPS, DHL. Please provide your account number or charges will be applied to the invoice.
- There is a 20% restocking fee that will be implemented on all returns.
There are no products matching the selection.