Welcome to InColorExpress!
InColor Express, LLC Terms and Conditions
· All prices are in U.S. Dollars and are Ex Works.
· The Purchaser bears all costs and risks involved in taking the goods from InColor Express LLC (ICE) premise or any other designated Ex Works point, to the desired destination.
· The Purchaser is responsible for all Federal, State, and Local Taxes.
· If the product is shipped outside the United States, the Purchaser is responsible for customs and duties.
· If freight is arranged by or is on the account of the Purchaser, Insurance is to be arranged and is full responsibility of the Purchaser.
· At Purchaser’s request and approval, ICE will arrange for freight, insurance and/or applicable duties and will be added to the invoice. The Purchaser shall be liable for any inconveniences (such as delays, loss or damages), and ICE will have no obligation, that may occur regarding the shipment.
· It is the full responsibility of the Purchaser to follow up and file complaints that regard freight and insurance services.
· Pricing is valid for 30 days from the date of the quote.
· There will be a handling fee of $20 for each wire transfer.
and all matters relating hereto shall be interpreted and construed in
accordance with the laws of the State of California and venue for any
arising hereunder shall be had only in Glendale, County of Los Angeles,
· We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards but reserve the right not to accept credit cards deemed to be non-verifiable.
· We require a signed authorization form on file before processing any orders.
· Please call our Customer Service Department at 661-215-4801 for the form.
· Credit card orders shipped to other than your billing address may require additional verification and may not be accepted.
· Certified or cashier's checks, please make payable to "InColor Express LLC." All applicable sales tax, shipping cost and any other fees must be included.
· For wire transfer instructions, please contact our ICE Customer Service Department at 661-215-4801.
· There is a handling fee of $20 for each wire transfer.
do not receive or ship C.O.D. orders.
U.S. Sales Tax
· Please add applicable sales tax.
· All orders that are originating and shipped to California address are subject to California State Sales Tax unless Purchaser is tax exempt or has a reseller permit on file prior to placement of the order.
other applicable taxes or charges are to account of the Purchaser.
Shipping and Handling
· FedEx is our shipping method for domestic shipments.
· International orders may require additional charges. Purchaser, please call for exact shipping costs.
· Shipping and handling costs are based on an estimated weight and / or dimensional weight.
· Freight quotes are valid for one week from date of the quote and may be subject to change after that time.
· Insurance coverage must be requested at the time of order is placed and there will be an additional charge.
· Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
· If a product is out of stock when you place the order, we will do our best to inform you the anticipated delivery date.
· Delivery dates are estimates and dependent upon shipper, manufacturer and other factors.
· We reserve the right to limit quantities.
· Product information is provided by the respective manufacturers and suppliers.
are not responsible for any typographic, photographic, or technical
RMA's and Returns
· RMA’s may be requested from the Tech Support Website at www.incolorexpress.com.
· If the RMA request is approved, a RMA number will be issued and will specify the exact contents for return, together with the reason, i.e., warranty adjustment, customer repair, order problem, etc.
· The RMA is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
· The RMA Number must appear on the outside of the carton for any items returned to ICE.
· All returns must be freight prepaid.
· Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
· No return items will be accepted without prior written authorization.
· If a non-RMA item is authorized to be returned, the items must be in the original packaging, new, resalable condition.
return, if authorized, will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
our Technical Support Department for additional information regarding
service and support of products purchased from ICE at
On all Printer and Hardware purchases
· All technical services, installation and training must be arranged and completed within 90 days after receipt of the shipment. After 90 days, standard installation charges will apply.
· Manufacturer’s warranties apply to parts only.
· Consumables items are not covered by warranty.
defined to be completed upon the printing of the ICE's referenced print
file. It is the purchaser’s
to request this file prior to ordering any products from ICE.
parties agree that any disputes between ICE and the Customer relating
agreement or any other matters, disputes or claims, shall be subject to mandatory binding arbitration in Glendale, County of Los Angeles, California, in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act
· The parties agree that this agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and that this agreement supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements and communication relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
· Any amendment or waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by the authorized managing partner of ICE.
· Any assignment of this Agreement or any rights hereunder by Customer without written consent of ICE shall be voidable at ICE’s option.
any provision of this agreement is determined by a court of competent
jurisdiction to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in
be so construed as to effectuate the intent and purposes of this
manufacturers do not provide international warranty coverage. Therefore
products may be returned to ICE for warranty repair. Call for details.
international warranty or repairs, the cost of shipping and insurance
the directions are at the purchaser's expense. ICE's agreement with
some of its
suppliers, as well as United States Government regulations, prevent ICE
exporting certain products. All freight forwarding fees, duties,
taxes and government impositions are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
orders are subject to acceptance by ICE. Policies are subject to change
notice. ICE is not responsible for late or delayed shipments. The
a software license may be required for certain products. No payment
conditions on purchase order or other documentation shall have any
effect. ICE retains title to the products purchased from ICE until
for. Upon receipt of full payment by ICE, title will pass to the
shipping terms are Ex Works.
Disclaimer: INCOLOR EXPRESS LLC, IT’S EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED INCOLOR EXPRESS LLC, IT’S EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD. INCOLOR EXPRESS LLC, IT’S EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO ANYONE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS. INCOLOR EXPRESS LLC, IT’S EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SYSTEM DOWNTIME, LOST DATA, OUTSIDE CONSULTING FEES OR ANY OTHER SUCH COSTS OR EXPENSES. OTHER RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. Copyright © 2009. InColor Express LLC. All prices and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Product descriptions, specifications and performance are the responsibility of the manufacturer or supplier of the product. InColor Express LLC has no liability or responsibility to connection therewith. The InColor Express logos are trademarks or service marks of InColor Express LLC and may be registered in certain countries. All product names used herein may be registered or trademarks of the suppliers of the products and should be identified as such on the products when received. All trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners.